Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is Mr Binman savings worth the hassle?


We changed from Waterford council bin collection to Mr Binman earlier this year when a salesman knocked on the door at the right time - when the annual €160 charge was up for renewal.

Our bins were not collected for 2 successive Thursdays in September, I had to ring up the next day to get them collected. They said they had problems with new drivers who each though the other was responsible for our road, they said they had it sorted now. I wrote an email of complaint to them 1October but have not received any response.

Today out bins were not collected again and I have to now ring them tomorrow again.

Update 7 Dec: I emailed and they got in touch straight away the next morning. The customer service manager says she was on hoonymoon when I last emailed but that it should have been dealt with by a colleague. They collected my bins the next day, hopefully I will not have to get in touch again.

No comments:

Post a Comment